CRIM wanted to celebrate their 10th anniversary in style by re-recording (this time with English lyrics) their 10 most beloved songs that best exemplify the band - featuring collaborations on all tracks from friends and people who have been part of the history of the band from the beginning.
This album will have two different versions, the single LP edition featuring collaborations from internationally renowned artists such as Sven Sucker from Bad. Co Project and Oxymoron; Olga from the Toy Dolls; Thomas and Victor from Lion’s Law. The deluxe version, which contains this album, and a second album with the songs only sung by Crim (in English).
For the band, this album is the perfect culmination to close these first 10 years of madness, starting with the home recorded demo, continuing with three studio albums (CRIM, Blau Sang, and Vermell Cel; Pare nostre que esteu a l'Infern), travelling thousands of kilometers along Europe and North America, meeting great people who have turned very special friends, and living unforgettable experiences.
1. Welcome My Enemy (w/ Sven Sucker from Bad Co. Project)
2. A Song And A Promise (w/ Olga from the Toy Dolls)
3. Paper Boats (w/ Violets)
4. Eternal Cold (w/ Guillermo Izquierdo from Angelus Apatrida)
5. Our Father You Who Art in Hell (w/ Lion's Law)
6. I Live my Life in Freedom (w/ Lukas Sherfey from The Movement)
7. Dead Horses (w/ Deadyard)
8. Free Falling (w/ The Good The Bad and The Zugly)
9. Castles Made of Sand (w/ La Inquisición, The Gundown and Serpent)
10. Blue Blood, Red Sky (w/ Cecilia Boström from The Baboon Show)
700pcs. - 12” Black Vinyl
500 pcs. Orange Crush & Deep Purple AsideBside w/ Oxblood Splatter
100 pcs. - 12” Beer Vinyl
100 pcs. - 12” Ultra Clear Vinyl
100 pcs. - 12” Silver w/ Black Splatter Vinyl
500pcs. - 2x12” Silver Vinyl (Deluxe Version)